Our aims are to provide a safe learning environment for both pupils and staff; to ensure that every child reaches their true potential but being inspired and motivated to learn; to ensure that Christian values are followed and to foster the fact that every child matters within the learning community and the wider community.
- All school staff, governors and parents work in partnership for the benefit of all pupils.
- Teachers and support staff enable all pupils to achieve their full potential as independent lifelong learners.
- Our broad and balanced curriculum promotes challenge, enabling all pupils to make a positive contribution to their own achievement.
- We foster strong links with St Oswald’s Church and the community and encourage children to be responsible citizens.
- We encourage initiative within a happy, healthy and safe environment where all achievement is valued and celebrated.