we develop our wisdom, knowledge and skills
is our character development, hope, aspiration, resilience and social action
is our community living well together, along with dignity and respect.
Our aims are to provide a safe learning environment for both pupils and staff; to ensure that every child reaches their true potential but being inspired and motivated to learn; to ensure that Christian values of ‘friendship, forgiveness, hope, respect, honesty and perseverance’ are followed and to foster the fact that every child matters within the learning community and the wider community.
- All school staff, governors and parents work in partnership for the benefit of all pupils.
- Teachers and support staff enable all pupils to achieve their full potential as independent lifelong learners.
- Our broad and balanced curriculum promotes challenge, enabling all pupils to make a positive contribution to their own achievement.
- We foster strong links with St Oswald’s Church and the community and encourage children to be responsible citizens.
- We encourage initiative within a happy, healthy and safe environment where all achievement is valued and celebrated.