Data Protection and GDPR
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) became law on 25 May 2018.
Data Protection Officer Name: GDPR for Schools, Derbyshire County Council
DPO Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DPO Phone: 01629 532888
DPO Address: Room 396, North Block, County Hall, Smedley Street, Matlock, Derbyshire, DE4 3AG
For details of our ICO Registration, please contact the school office.
Privacy Notices –
- Pupil and parent/carer Privacy Notice
- Workforce Privacy Notice
Data Protection Framework
- Date Protection Framework document
- Data Protection Policy School Guidelines on Records Retention
- Social Media Policy Use of own devices Policy
- IT Security and Acceptable Use Policy
- Offsite working procedures
Note: All school policies are available on the school website or on request from the school office.
To make a Subject Access Request, please refer to the procedure in the Data Protection Policy then use this form: DPP Annex 4: Subject Access Request Form – Blank
- Information leaflet: General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in Schools
- Derbyshire County Council (DCC) advice for schools: